Monday, March 10, 2014

The Week Ahead

If you're like me, as you start out each week you do your best to try prepare for what you believe will happen over the next several days. 

Of course things almost never work out exactly as you anticipate and there is plenty of "detours" due to having to deal with the unexpected. For me, faith in God, who has everything under control and watches over my life, helps keep me as steady as is possible for me. 

As I look ahead to this week, I see that it holds some promise for me. 

There will be no chance of any winter weather so I will be working all 5 days for sure. Warmer temperatures also means having fun with outside with the kids at the school.  
     
When I auditioned in January and applied in February for a variety of jobs with the Hot Rods baseball team I was told that I'd hear from them about whether or not I've been hired by March 15th. 

That means that sometime this week I will find out if I will be working at Bowling Green ballpark this summer or not. Either way I'll be glad to finally know.

After having a great time at the Brick World Lego expo this past Saturday (Thanks to Rescue Robot for watching over the blog in my absence) I have over 200 pictures and videos to sort through. I will be sharing them on Facebook and writing on this blog about my experience.  

I know I have mentioned it before but this week I'm going to be making some big decisions and changes in regard to my ventriloquist puppets and how I use them. I will let you know what they are when they become final. 

Last but not least is news about a cool way to start off the week. Today for the first time in almost 11 years, we are having new living room furniture delivered to our home. We bought a new sofa and love seat from Ford's Furniture last Friday. I will be posting pictures on Facebook after we get it set up. 

So there you have my perspective on this coming week. I know there will be other things that come up and I will write about them as they do. 

Right now, inspired by all the great Lego models I saw at the expo on Saturday, I'm going to start building my Volkswagen bus camper for the 2nd time. Wish me luck. 





No comments: