Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Start

This week is the beginning of my personal "restart" for the new year. 

The three biggest things I want to change have to do with: diet, exercise, my search for a job. 

I have a new assistant in monitoring and improving my diet. Its an app on my new phone called "My Fitness Pal". It's a very good app. 

You enter information such as your current weight, how much you want to lose, how fast you want to lose it, and the amount of activity and exercise you do. The program then it gives you the calorie intake that will help you get to your goal.  

My wife and I have teamed up with our friends, Mark and Patty, in an effort to exercise on a regular basis. We are meeting at our church gym mornings@ 5:30AM. We exercise for 30 minutes. 

Although I listed it last, finding a job is the top priority for me. This may take a little perseverance and a lot prayer. I'm trying to change job types for the 4rd time in my life. 

I may have to start at the bottom in this new type of job I'm looking for but I've changed directions, vocationally,before. Please pray for me. I need all the support I can get.  

So there you have a trio of the things I want to change and or improve in 2014. What are you pressing the "restart" button on this year?



No comments: