Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Domino Display


Just a quick post today to show some video of something I haven't done since I was a kid. 

With my granddaughter liking anything that has movement and action to it, I am always on the lookout for something I know about that she will like. That's why I bought a set of dominoes a few weeks ago.  

While she likes to play with them by just moving them from one place to another; I want her to see how I used to play with them as a kid. 

Here's a video of my first attempt at getting them set up and put into action. There was a bit of a glitch but it looks rather cool. I really am looking forward to being able to set them up for Aria soon. 

It's also the my first publicly posted video taken using my new smart phone. I hope you enjoy this rather simple video. 



No comments: