Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day @ The Daycare.


As I mentioned in my last post, yesterday morning I went to the local daycare and did a Valentine's Day show for the preschool children there.

I brought along two of their favorite characters: Cecil the turtle and Lanolin the lamb.
This is a picture of Cecil and me as he sang one of the songs in the show.

The performance featured Valentine's Day cards, and a couple of songs about love. The kids really enjoyed it and I left them each with their own Valentine card "signed" by Cecil (a green paw print sticker) and a special gift of play dough for each of them to take home.

Although I'm doing very few public performances these days I really look forward to the opportunity to go visit and entertain the kids who spend their day at the local daycare.

No comments: