Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beeler Avenue Bull


Today, some of my family and friends who live in the northeast are dealing with digging themselves out of over 18 inches of snow.
But here's something I'll be they 've never seen when they open their front door: A stray bull.

That's right, this bull got out of a near by pasture and was getting himself a drink of freshly melted snow from a puddle at the corner of the block not 100 yards from my house.

I was driving back from my ventriloquist performance at the local day care when I was met by this amazing sight.

After I stopped and took a couple of pictures I drove to my house and called the county police. I didn't see the animal again so I guess they got it out off the street and back where it belongs.

Talk about something you don't see every day.

No comments: