Sunday, December 20, 2009

A WL Surgery Patient's Christmas Carol

This is soon to be a Holiday Classic...

I Weigh Every Morning
Words by Ron Havens
(Sung to the tune of "Away In A Manger")

Verse 1
I weight every morning
I get on the scale
And pray my good habits
Will somehow prevail.

I plan out my menu
For the entire day
And wish for good numbers
when tomorrow I weigh.

Verse 2
It's protien and liquid
I take in each day
In hope to be liking
The things the scales say.

I've changed in my body
I've grown in my soul.
But I will be happy
When I've reached my goal.

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers, family, and friends. A special greeting to those who have had weight loss surgery and are struggling with their desire for food this holiday season. Hang in there. It's worth it.


No comments: