Saturday, December 12, 2009

Seven Years With A Wonderful Woman


Today Paula and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary. Our lives sure have changed since we exchanged our vows that December night in a '02. We were married on 12/12/02; exactly 5 years to the day since we met.

We have been together through happy times and rough times. But God has been with us all the while. Even during those early days of our marriage when we weren't following Him like we should have been.

I can without a doubt testify to the fact that all that has been amazing and fantastic about my life over these past 7 years has been a direct result of having Paula by my side. She has given me inspiration, support, encouragement, and unconditional love. Those intangible elements have given me the courage to start living life and not stand by and watch it pass me by. I could start making a list of all the things I'm referring to but that would take a lot more than just a blog post. They would fill a book. As a matter of fact only a few of them (from the years 2001-2004) fill several books; my yearbooks. For the purposes of this post let me just assure you that, comparatively, I did not truly start living until I met the beautiful woman I married.

Let me conclude this post with the lyrics from a song on an country music album by Charlie Pride. It's called "Seven Years With A Wonderful Woman." The chorus goes like this:

"Seven Years with a wonderful woman
Seven Years with a love that won't end
Seven years with a wonderful woman
Would inspire any poor man."

Happy Anniversary My Love. I Love You Bunches and Bunches, Always & Forever

No comments: