Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The First Post Of February

Welcome to the month of February. With the first month under my belt, 2015 is shaping up to be a good year so far. 

I am planning on posting a lot more this month than in January. But I'm having problems convincing myself that subjects I want to write about are interesting and "conversations starters" like I promised you they'd be at the start of the year. 

I am going through yet another phase of doubt when it comes to the value of posting about the daily events of my "ordinary life". Are the things that are happening in my life and want to share something my readers find entertaining and engaging? 

I have started several posts over the last few days. In the middle of  writing them I think to myself, "No one wants to read about this." Then I stop writing and delete the draft. 

Now I know you as a reader are kind and gracious just by the fact that you consistently come back to read what I have posted. This may be the blogging equivalent of asking "Do these jeans make me look fat?" but I'm going to ask anyway. (FYI that question was rhetorical. No need to answer. I am already well aware of my physical condition). I need your help.  

I would like some feedback in regard to just what kind of things or subjects you like to read about here on the RHFactors  blog. 

Which type of posts to you enjoy reading the most? Those about my time with my granddaughter, stories about my life experiences, things I remember from my childhood, stuff that I see around town, reviews of books, movies or TV shows I've seen and recommend, my Lego activities, or something else?

I know I started this blog to keep in touch with friends and family members. But, as I mentioned in my first post of the year, I want to expand that. Knowing what my readers like will help with that. Thanks for your help.










No comments: