Monday, October 6, 2008

The "Best Week" Begins

Yesterday was the first day of the biggest week of the year for our family. By the time next Sunday comes around my 20 year old son will be home from Iraq on leave, my 27 year old son will be married, and my sisters and their families have arrived for their visit.

James will be home either Tuesday or Wednesday. Michael & Heather will be getting married on Saturday. Thursday morning my sisters will leave eastern Pennsylvania and make the nearly 800 mile journey to south central Kentucky. They should be here by Friday.

Today I did some housecleaning. Tonight Paula and I cleaned out the habitat of my son's bearded dragon, Spike.

I am extremely excited about all that's going to be going on. I pray God's blessings on everything and everyone. I may not be posting as often as I usually do this week. Rest assured, however, that by this time next week I'll have plenty of things to write about because of what I hope will be the "best week of the year."

No comments: