Monday, April 25, 2016

100 Word Review: The Huntsman-Winter's War

Blogger's Note: Yesterday I took my wife to see latest "fairy tale" movie to hit the theaters. Here's my 100 word review.


The Huntsman: Winter's War
This is both a prequel and a sequel to the 2012 Huntsman film. It stars Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain. Emily Blunt and Charlize Theron are queen sisters with magical powers and a tragic past. 
In addition, a magic mirror, and a quartet of dwarfs figure into the plot as well. Theron steals this movie but she's not on screen nearly enough. 
 There is nothing new here. It's all been done before. My wife says this film is "good but not great."If you are a fan of fairy tale movies you'll probably enjoy it. But I'd wait for the video.


Feedback Welcome: Did you see this movie too? What did you think of it? Let me know. I may share what you say on a future "feedback" post. 
Contact me: Facebook: Facebook.com/ron.havens.50
                       Twitter: @RHFactors909
                         








No comments: