Saturday, May 23, 2009

Approved and Scheduled

Some of you who are reading this post already know but I had to make sure all my "faithful readers" are up to date. On Thursday, May 21 I found out that my insurance company has approved my weight loss surgery.

Yesterday, Friday May 22, I scheduled my surgery date for July 6. This means my surgery will be exactly 3 weeks from my wife's procedure. Essentially we'll be going through this whole life changing experience at the same time.

So despite the "crisis of faith" I've been going through over the last couple of months God had come through for me, as He always does. He's opened the doors which needed to be opened. Now I just have to walk through and into the place He wants me to be.

Both Paula and I would appreciate your prayers before, during, and well after our surgery dates. Any and all support will be appreciated.

No comments: