Thursday, December 11, 2008

Goodbye Gavin

Just wanted to briefly let everyone know that this morning just before noon I took Gavin to the local Humane Society. They told me that he would be available for adoption today.

I know this may sound silly to some of you but taking him there was one of the hardest things I have had to do in a long time and very emotional for me. If you hate to see a grown man cry be glad you weren't with me.

We sponsored his adoption which means we donated money to the Humane Society so that the fee for the family wanting to adopt him will be minimal.

Although he was only with us a month he will always have a place in my heart. I will never forget him. He was the beagle I had wanted for some time now. Sadly, the situation didn't work out so that he could stay with us. As I stated before the Humane Society will most assuredly find him a home where he fits in and is loved. Goodbye Gavin McCloud.

No comments: