Saturday, September 16, 2017

"Another 5000 Views" Post Quiz Contest

Earlier this year, thanks to you, my readers, I got to celebrate 50K page views on this blog. As a means of expressing my appreciation I gave away a special prize package. 

Seven months and 54 posts later, page views have now surpassed...
 In fact as of the writing of this post it's over 55,700. 

This means that there are more of you reading my posts on a "regular" basis than ever. I can't say how much I appreciate this. 

As I branch out more and more into the through social media and connecting to friends and family, using technology, the more along for the ride the better it will be.   

To thank you for your loyalty and help get some of my newer readers acquainted with some of the things I've posted about in the past I am announcing a contest.

It's a 5 question quiz whose answers can be found in the posts published 5 years ago during the months of September and October 2012. 

Here are the questions: 


1. Where in Chicago did I unexpectedly find a Realistic brand cassette tape recorder?

2. While in Chicago, Paula and I went to see the Yankees play the White Sox. What Yankee had 4 hits in that game including a home run?

3.This is a two-part question. 
A.What is the name of the fountain I saw in Grant Park while visiting Chicago? 
B.On what 1990s TV show was the fountain seen as part of the program's opening?   

4.In September 2012 I got a new job. In what town was my new job located? 



5.Whose story did I share in my last post of 2012?

The prize to be awarded to the winner of this contest will be a $15 I-Tunes Gift Card. 
If you find the correct answers and send them to me, you will be entered in a drawing to win.  
Now the entry instructions and rules:

Put your answers in an email and send it to: RHavens1423@aol.com. Put "55K Contest" in the subject line. Include your answers, your name, mailing address and as an optional favor to me tell me how you found out about my blog and what you like or dislike about it. (constructive criticism please, trolling will get you disqualified for the contest) 

Emails must be received by Saturday September 30, 2017 at midnight CST. 

Shortly after the deadline, from all the correct entries, a winner will be chosen at random and announced on this blog and Facebook. The winner will be contacted by email as well. 

Thanks in advance for entering the contest, good luck. I hope you enjoy some of my previous posts.  

Next on RHFactors blog is a series of posts with the details of how I spent my birthday weekend with my wife and some of my family in one of our favorite vacation spots. Watch for "Part 1" of this series soon. 

Remember, enter the contest by next Saturday September 23 at midnight CST.











No comments: